Please apply with complete documents as PDF by mail to UP Transfer GmbH at the University of Potsdam. After receiving your application documents, we will send you a confirmation of receipt. Based on the attached evidence, the examination board will assess whether you meet the requirements for the study program. Finally, the letter of admission will be sent to the successful applicants.
Spring Intake: Classes starting in April
- Application deadline March 15th
Fall Intake: Classes starting in October
- Application deadline September 15th
You should have at least two years of professional experience and an undergraduate degree. English language skills at level B2 of the European Reference Framework are also required.
Starting your application
- Certified copies of the academic degree(s)
- Simple non-certified copies of the university entrance qualification (e. g. high school diploma)
- Copy of an official identity document
- Resume in tabular form (CV)
- Copies of employment certificate(s) or evidence of previous professional experience
- Proof of English language proficiency (B2)
*Please refer to the website of the University of Potsdam for the recognized certificates for proof of language skills (including English).
Submit your application
Please send your complete application documents to email@example.com.
After receipt of your application documents, the examination board will assess whether you meet the requirements for the program.
If the examination board decides that you meet the requirements, a letter of admission will be issued and sent to you.
Enrollment at the University of Potsdam
After receiving a letter of admission, you must enroll at the University of Potsdam.
The enrollment takes place:
- for the summer semester from 15.02. to 31.03.
- for the winter semester from 15.08. to 30.09.
Please note that the documents for the application at UP Transfer GmbH and the documents for enrollment at the University of Potsdam are different!
For further information on enrollment, please refer to the website of the University of Potsdam.
If the minimum number of 10 applicants who meet the admission requirements has not been reached by the end of the application period, the Examination Committee may decide, in consultation with UP Transfer GmbH, not to carry out the study program.