The next program starts in October 2017. Admissions take place on a regular basis.
- Higher education degree in social sciences, economics or business management
- Proficiency in English proven by an internationally recognized English language test, i.e. TOEFL Test (minimum score IBT 80 or PBT 550 or CBT 220), IELTS (minimum average 6.5) and Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE)
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience in public administrations, the private sector or NGOs
Please send us the filled-out application form and attach the following documents:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Transcripts of academic records of all university degrees (Bachelor, Master, …)
- Degree certificates of all university degrees (Bachelor, Master, …)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge Certificate, minimum score see above)
- Letter of motivation (not more than 1 page), which should cover the following questions:
- Why have you decided to study on the Master of Public Management (MPM)?
- What are your career goals and why is this program beneficial for you to achieve these goals?
- Which challenges is the public sector in your home country currently facing? How would you cope with them?
All documents (including transcripts and degree certificates) have to be submitted in English. Please send all documents as PDF file(s) to application[at]mpm-potsdam.de.