The EAPAA accredited MPM Program is a science-based and practice-oriented mid-career program that aims to equip professionals with a new understanding of public service issues.
Particularly in developing and transition countries, public administration requires decision-makers with interdisciplinary skills who are capable of solving problems in management and communication, thereby helping to drive public administration reform.
At the University of Potsdam MPM students are not only are taught by a highly recognized faculty, they also study in an international setting on a very modern campus.
The program is complemented by extracurricular activities and a one-week study tour.
Designed to meet the demand for appropriately trained managerial staff the MPM is offered with three specialization streams:
- Public Policy and Administration Stream
- Global Public Policy Stream
- GeoGovernance Stream
- Duration: 12 months, commencing October
- Language of Instruction: English
- Tuition Fees: € 12,900
- Experienced faculty and experts from different sectors
- Study tour to Bonn/Brussels, the “Heart of Europe”
- Orientation week and intercultural workshops
- Round tables and discussion sessions
- Continuous on-campus tutoring and assistance
- Site visits to German institutions and organizations
- Alumni network – more than 300 Alumni from 69 different countries
- In a beautiful setting, surrounded by the royal castles and parks of Potsdam and close to the city of Berlin, the vibrant capital of Germany