The eighth MEGA program (2015-2016) started in February 2015 with a common opening and graduation ceremony for the seventh MEGA cohort “Stéphane Hessel” celebrated at the ENA in Paris.
The program’s working languages are French and German. Therefore detailed information about the program are available in these two languages only.
Please find all further information on our MEGA-Webpage www.mega-master.eu
- Duration: 2 years, part-time
- Languages of instruction: German and French
- Tuition Fees: € 10.000, for German federal employees the Bundesministerium des Innern (BMI) bears the costs
- four two-week on-site modules in Paris, Strasbourg, Potsdam and Berlin,
- a nine-week internship in France, in Germany, in a European institution or in an
- international organization, workshops and group projects, and
- the submission and defense of a Master's thesis.
Upon successful completion of the program graduates will be awarded the joint degree "Master of European Governance and Administration" by the participating institutions (except ENA).
- qualified graduates working in the public sector in France, Germany and other EU countries or (prospective) EU candidate countries
- who want to improve their expertise in comparative public management and public policies in Europe (with a focus on France and Germany) as well as in European Public Affairs.
- Candidates from the private sector in France and Germany are also welcome.