The current tuition fee for the 12 month MPM Program is € 13.400 and it has to be paid in four installments throughout the year. A registration fee of 500€ is required upon admission to the program and is deducted from the last installment.
Please note that the payment plan can be adjusted according to specific Scholarship requirements and the tuition fee can also be paid in one installment only.
The fees cover
- Core, optional and supplementary modules
- Use of all university facilities
- Teaching materials
- Project Lab and Site Visits
- Public-transportation pass for the Berlin-Brandenburg area
- University registration fee
- Health insurance
Based on students' experiences the following other options are suggested to secure full or partial funding:
- Private and/or family funds
- Employer sponsorships
- Scholarships offered by public and private foundations, international organizations, or national local governments
- The "Helmut-Schmidt-Programme" (Public Policy and Good Governance, PPGG)" of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) (only for applicants from specific countries)
Applicants who are planning to study the Master of Public Management (MPM) without another full or partial scholarship, are offered a partial tuition waiver of € 1.000 since 2020, which reduces the overall tuition fees to € 12.400.
To register for the partial tuition waiver, please mind the following steps:
- Applicants who want to register for the partial waiver have to have been offered and accepted their place in the program and have to have paid the registration fee of € 500 by 1st July of the respective year
- Furthermore, the applicants have to participate in a webinar about the Master of Public Management and its financing opportunities (appointments will be announced upon admission)
- To register, the filled application form for a partial waiver has to be send to application@noSpammpm-potsdam.de