The current tuition fee for the 12 month MPM Program is € 12.900 and it has to be paid in five installments of each 2.600€ throughout the year. A registration fee of 500€ is required upon admission to the program and is deducted from the last installment.
Please note that the payment plan can be adjusted according to specific Scholarship requirements and the tuition fee can also be paid in one installment only.
The fees cover
- Core, optional and supplementary modules
- Use of all university facilities
- Teaching materials
- Study tour to Bonn / Brussels
- Public-transportation pass for the Berlin-Brandenburg area
- University registration fee
- Health insurance
Neither the Potsdam Center for Policy and Management (PCPM) nor the University of Potsdam offer tuition waivers or scholarships for the MPM program.
Based on students' experiences the following options are suggested to secure funding:
- Private and/or family funds
- Employer sponsorships
- Scholarships offered by public and private foundations, international organizations, or national local governments
- The "Helmut-Schmidt-Programme" (Public Policy and Good Governance, PPGG) of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) (only for applicants from specific countries)