This project intends to qualify further individuals with foreign academic degrees (especially in Business Administration) and to refresh their specialist knowledge.
Academics with foreign degrees are often not employed at a level corresponding to their qualifications, or experience difficulties in entering the labour market at all. UP Transfer GmbH at the University of Potsdam is offering a practical qualification to address this issue. This qualification will give the participants an opportunity to improve their current employment opportunities.
The next qualification starts in October:
You can send us your application anytime!
- Specialised training: introduction to business administration, introduction to financial accounting, introduction to cost and performance accounting, international trade relationships, employment and tax law, introduction to health economics, marketing/business development, controlling
- General career training: job coaching, German language, intercultural communication, Microsoft Office, project and conflict management, communication in work team
- Company internship: the internship phase is also intended to help the participant prepare to enter into a working relationship
- Certification awarded: certificate
- Duration: the theoretical part in classes takes 5½ months, the intership is intended
for at least 1 month
Katrin Mischun (Project Manager)
UP Transfer GmbH an der Universität Potsdam
August-Bebel-Str. 89, Haus 7, Room 1.10 14482 Potsdam